[3830] SS CW K3HW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3hw73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K3HW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 03:04:49 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K3HW
Operator(s): K3HW
Station: K3HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Skippack, PA

  160:    0
   15:    7
   10:    0

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Missed VI for the sweep as I am sure many did.  Congrats to those who found
them.  I know of a few.  This is the best I have ever done in this contest and
my serious effort.  It was more to prove something to myself and not to any one
else.  Just me. From a CW newbie in 2011 to this search and pounce effort in
Sweeps CW.  I have come full circle and I am proud of the effort from my tiny
meager station.  Thanks for the QSOs.  See you in CQWW CW in a couple weeks.  73
de K3HW ..