[3830] CQ WW RTTY VE3CV SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jjw5257@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY VE3CV SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 22:19:23 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VE3CV
Operator(s): VE3CV
Station: VE3CV

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: EN93el
Operating Time (hrs): 22.2

   80:   93       37      12     8
   40:  205       44      37    14
   20:  134       23      44    15
   15:   19        0      12     8
   10:    0        0       0     0
------------------------------------
Total:  451      104     105    45  Total Score = 260,604

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Got my GAP Voyager DX vertical back up after it collapsed in last April ice and
wind storm (broken guy rope) and gave it a good test as sole antenna on 80m and
40m instead of the 80m delta loop.  Worked great and no tuner needed.  decided
to to the /classic overlay to limit myself to 24hr max because I was going to
miss the EU openings on 15 and 20 during late morning and early afternoon on
both days.  Bummer.  Still, not bad conditions but the score sure reflects the
absence on all the 10m mults.  Had to quit early for a dinner date with
XYL....keeping the harmony!  N1MM+ worked flawlessly... thanks to the team!  I
really enjoyed having Contest Online Score on one of the monitors.....really
kept my B.I.C. because of a good race with AD1J and KD9MS.... I was leading
until I had to pull the plug at 2225Z, but it didn't take long for both to pass
me....fortunately they were not in the Classic overlay....sure missed the DX
Cluster!  I really wish more Ops would turn this reporting option on in their
contest loggers....lots of fun and really motivating!
Thanks for all the Qs and the CQ for this great contest.
73
Jeff VE3CV