[3830] OhQP K8RYU Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mathenyr@marietta.edu
Subject: [3830] OhQP K8RYU Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2018 18:54:48 +0000
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: K8RYU
Operator(s): K8RYU KD8CWV
Station: K8RYU

Class: Rover LP
QTH:

   80:  203    141
   40:  148     34
   20:    3
--------------------
Total:  354    175  CW Mults = 80  Ph Mults = 70  Total Score = 132,450

40 not good to us this year....usually money band but thank goodness
for so many 75/80M Ohio stations to work.  Also...thank goodness that
stations stayed on even though conditions in the early afternoon were
so poor.  Still lots of signals at the close of the party.

If I did the count right, we had about 230 unique calls on CW and
about 120 on fone.  I don't know how that compares to previous years,
but I'll try to do that count again next year as a measure of activity.

No vehicle or Wx problems, just a few sprinkles at the Jackson County
site, and the temp was very acceptable compared to previous years.