[3830] YO HF N2YO(@NR4M) SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ciprian@sufitchi.com
Subject: [3830] YO HF N2YO(@NR4M) SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 06:11:54 +0000
                    YO DX HF Contest

Call: N2YO
Operator(s): N2YO
Station: NR4M

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Radios: SO2R

   80:   57            35
   40:   98            41
   20:  397     30     79
---------------------------
Total:  552     30    155  Total Score = 380,990

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Very nice contest. Participation was good, but propagation, especially during
the second half of the contest, was awful. Unfortunately, geomegnetic conditions
were severe with Kp ranging from 5 to 7. I couldn't put in log a single QSO on
15m. The 40 meters band was pretty much dead after midnight local EST time,
that's why I scored only 89 Qs on this band (209 Qs in 2017).
Thanks to Steve NR4M for allowing me to operate again his wonderful station!

73s de Chip N2YO