[3830] 222Up K9PW/R Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pete73w@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 222Up K9PW/R Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2018 14:25:04 +0000
                    ARRL 222 MHz and Up Distance Contest

Call: K9PW/R
Operator(s): K9PW
Station: K9PW/R

Class: Rover LP
QTH: WI & IL

  903:    9
  1.2:   15
  2.3:    7
  3.4:   12
  5.7:    4
  10G:    5
  24G:    3
------------
Total:  116  Total Score = 53,797

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Just a couple contacts less than last year from NM.
A hot weekend meant the cooler had no liquids remaining at the end of the
contest.  1.5 gallons wasn't really enough!
The biggest points contributor for my score was Zack, W9SZ.  Also the longest
distance contacts on many bands at 285km.  And he runs QRP!  A stuck rotor in
the wrong direction at Bob's station (K2DRH) didn't prevent 192km contacts on
most bands up to 3.4G!  Thanks to Jim (W9SNR/R) for the contacts on all 9 bands,
including 47km on 24GHz.
So, what's my regions?  Do I count as WI where the point total is higher, or IL
where the number of QSOs is higher?