[3830] IOTA OE1CIW SO24CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, oe1ciw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA OE1CIW SO24CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 19:50:47 +0000
                    IOTA Contest

Call: OE1CIW
Operator(s): OE1CIW
Station: OE1CIW

Class: SO24CW LP
QTH: JN88EE
Operating Time (hrs): 15:32

   80:   14       6
   40:   83      22
   20:   75      22
   15:   50      17
   10:   30      11
Total:  252      78       0        0  Total Score = 150,852

OE1CIW - 2018 RSGB IOTA-Contest SO AB LP CW

Mostly poor propagation unfortunately ... and not so many IOTA stations than
expected ... had some Sporadic-E contacts on 10 m as well, could work all
stations on all bands which were audible here.

Anyway lot of fun doing CW ❤️ with my Begali HST II during 15:32 hrs total
of 24 hrs ON with my K3 and 100 watts RF Output to different wire antennas
indoor - had not the time this weekend to be on the air for 24 hrs ... so i´m
happy with this result :)