[3830] IARU VE3NNT SOAB(A)CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lesbrown@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] IARU VE3NNT SOAB(A)CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 01:42:42 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: VE3NNT
Operator(s): VE3NNT
Station: VE3NNT

Class: SOAB(A)CW HP
QTH: fn14cm
Operating Time (hrs): 23:30

  160:
   80:   163      0    12        9
   40:   516      0    23       37
   20:   745      0    28       44
   15:   113      0    13       19
   10:     7      0     4        0
-------------------------------------
Total:  1544   5716    80      109  Total Score = 1,080,324

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

This was a more or less full time effort, but I did take several breaks shorter
than 30 minutes to have snacks and meals and to cool off and refresh in the
lake.

It was difficult getting a run going at the start with so much European
activity, so I did mostly S&P. It was great working all of the Y##x
competitors. They were very efficient as you would expect. My better runs came
later. Interestingly, although 20m sounded very subdued Sunday morning with the
European stations all being very weak, they heard me very well and I had a good
run. 40m was great, and 80m wasn't as noisy as it has been lately. I still
haven't installed a 160m antenna. I had several requests to QSY from 80m to 160m
but had to decline. I should have that sorted out later this summer.

In general, it was great fun. I had a blast. Thanks for all the QSOs.