[3830] IARU KZ5D SOABCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU KZ5D SOABCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2018 22:35:57 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:14
Radios: SO2R

  160:   15             3       2
   80:   78             9      10
   40:  244            16      21
   20:  355            17      17
   15:  221            13       5
   10:    4             3       1
-------------------------------------

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Bad planning on my part caused very limited time available to operate in the
IARU this year. Too bad, because whenever I was able to get on, the bands seemed
much better than expected. Since I knew my time would be limited, I decided to
just run and see how many Qs I could log. No serious attempt to maximize the
score so mults way down. But I was pleased to get over 900 Qs. Great fun. The Y8
guys must have feasted on the EU and AS guys because they all were very weak
here. South LA is in the thunderstorm season so often the static caused me to
ask for repeats. Glad to get a bunch in the log.

Congrats to all!