[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2018 13:52:21 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jul 11

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :34

Total:  42  Mults = 36  Total Score = 1,512

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Another short time run this morning.  Have board meeting in 1 hour with the $50
million Toyota Education Fund for which I consult.  So, since that pays for my
toys, I suppose I'd better get rockin' here.

'Twas so great to hear the familiar calls of my great CWT friends, along with
some relative new ones.  I try to stretch myself and just listen for the number
as I search and pounce, then type in the callsigns from memory.  It's great to
feel like I'm a bit closer to my friends when I have memorized your member
number.  Of course, who can possible miss #1 and #3??

Y'all have a phenomenal day.  I'll miss the 1900z session, but know that my
encouraging thoughts are being sent your way(s).

73,
Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O
Tupelo, MS
Flex 6600M into 400' loop @ 40 ft