[3830] CWopsT AA8TA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT AA8TA LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2018 20:06:22 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 4

Call: AA8TA
Operator(s): AA8TA
Station: AA8TA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Columbus, OH

Total:  61  Mults = 60  Total Score = 3,660

Club: DELARA Contest Team

Comments:

Nice that everybody could come in from the BBQs and do a little contesting.  Too
hot here to do that.  Operating from our club's station; had a few technical
glitches at times.  Some signals pretty weak so I'm sorry if I struggled with
your call sign.  Thanks for hanging in there.  It was nice hearing some activity
this afternoon on both 20 and 40 meters.

Happy Independence Day and Happy 242nd Birthday to our great country!

Thanks for the Qs.

Kenwood TS-590S, barefoot
Mosley Jr, 45 feet; 80-meter horizontal loop, 40 feet.