[3830] ARRL June VHF K9JK/R(@C0ROLLA) Limited Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9jk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K9JK/R(@C0ROLLA) Limited Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 18:10:51 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  67     42  Total Score = 3,234

Club: Badger Contesters

Comments:

Total Mults includes the 4 Grid Activation 'bonus' mults.

It was a VERY LIMITED, Limited Rover effort for me, not getting out until
late Sunday afternoon and less than four hours of total operating time. I
further limited myself by using JUST a magmount vertical on the trunklid of
the Corolla for 6 meters and my KB6KQ 2m loop (about 4 feet about the roof
of the car) for 144 & 432 MHz. It was definitely NOT full
"CoROVERolla"
configuration, just "Corolla".

With the 6 meter band showing it's "magic", the magmount antenna did
okay
for me - 47 total QSOs (with 34 different calls) and 27 Multipliers/Grids
worked (22 of those, non-adjacent to the local grids). Florida was where
most of my contacts were (and special thanks to K1TO for contacts from all 4 of
the grids I visited), followed by Illinois but I also caught Colorado,
Connecticut, Georgia, Maryland, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania,
Tennessee, Texas and Vermont, Virginia and Wisconsin.

Thanks to all who were on and active for the ARRL June "Six Meter"
Contest (and for the other bands, too ; - ).