[3830] WPX CW LZ9W M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LZ9W M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 29 May 2018 21:39:39 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: LZ9W
Operator(s): LZ1ZD LZ1UQ LZ1PM LZ1PJ LZ1ANA LZ1VS LZ2CJ LZ2HQ LZ2UU LZ2YO LZ3FM
LZ4AE
Station: LZ9W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Breznik

   40: 1848
   20: 2563
   15: 1187

Club: LZ Contest Team

Comments:

Looks like our friends at YT5A worked few more DX than us.
Now we wait for log checking to determine who'll be second and who'll be third.
20m stayed open for 48 hours and conditions on 15m were surprisingly acceptable
with some late night opening to USA. Tested some additional RX antennas on low
bands. Now it's time to add one more antenna on 40m band and to repair top band
2 el QUAD for CQWW.

THANKS to all who called us.
See you all in CQWW SSB in October.

73, de Wally LZ2CJ