[3830] CWopsT N4FP/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n4fp.wayne@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N4FP/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 14:12:00 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z May 16

Call: N4FP/M
Operator(s): N4FP
Station: N4FP/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Greensboro, NC
Operating Time (hrs): .7

Total:  30  Mults = 29  Total Score = 870

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Visiting family in Greensboro, NC.  This time I knew to put my call in the 3830
Operator field.  This wasn't required last year when I had 100% of sessions
including 15 mobile.  When I saw the latest attendance list and I was short 4
sessions, I read the rules that we are now required to enter operator's call
when using a different call.  If you add the N4FP sessions to N4FP/M, I am still
perfect this year, but I haven't found a way to add my operator call to the 4
sessions that didn't have it.  The new system seems to be more accurate, which
is good as long as the rules are followed.
Flex 6400 with Maestro, 100 watts to horizontally mounted Hustler resonators on
a 3 ft mag mounted mast.  Hand logging. Hope to work you at 1900 and 0300.