[3830] 144SprngSprnt K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9jk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] 144SprngSprnt K9JK/R(@C0ROVEROLLA) Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 14:13:05 +0000
                    144 MHz Spring Sprint

Call: K9JK/R
Operator(s):
Station: C0ROVEROLLA

Class: Rover LP
QTH: IL-EN51/52/61/62

Slightly late in getting started but still a decent amount of activity around
Chicago-land.

Good ears by Wyatt, AC0RA/R, to hear my puny signal out in Iowa.

Nice to meet up with K9ILT/R, Pat, and Tim (K0PG) who were piloting their new
rovermobile in this one. We almost filled a full Grid Corner Dance card so we
helped each other's QSO counts.

Thanks to KA2KQM, WB8BZK and W0ZQ for the management of the Spring Sprint events
and to the Central States VHF Society for their continued sponsorship.