[3830] NA Sprint SSB N1LN HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N1LN HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2018 13:40:17 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - April

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC

---------------------

Club: Pizza Lovers 259

Team:

Comments:

I would like to start by thanking the group that organized and promoted the SSB
Sprint. The participation was outstanding for the entire 4 hour period and seems
to be improving with every outing.

As others have already said, 20 meters left a bit to be desired so I moved to 40
early but then went back to 20 a few times.  Each move back provided additional
Qs and Mults. I was surprised not to get VT, NH and RI in the log after moving
to 40 and then to 80. Where was everyone?  Also, what happened to NM? Having
VY1AAA call me on 40 made up for missing a couple of the NE states.  Even with
those 4 mults missing my total was 10 above the November run.

I was also quite pleased to win many of the jump balls.  Thanks for those that
pulled me through first. Being able to work couplets really helps the score.

Thanks to all that participated for the Qs, the fun and the repeats.

73,
Bruce N1LN