[3830] WPX SSB KD5DD(K5KU) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB KD5DD(K5KU) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 12:16:02 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: KD5DD
Operator(s): K5KU
Station: K5KU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: la

   20: 1571

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

I was using the DEEP DIXIE CONTEST CLUB call for this weekend.

I don't normally operate phone contests but won't be able to operate the CW
weekend so wanted to do this in its place.

Lot of fun, but as others have noted the bands were very unstable. Stations
calling sometimes would be S9 at the beginning and drop to nothing in the middle
of their call.

NOTE: If anybody cares my.....my QTH is in St. Landry Parish, Louisiana....not
the Ms. qth listed on QRZ.