[3830] ARRLDX SSB FY5KE(F1HAR) SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f1har@sfr.fr
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB FY5KE(F1HAR) SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2018 20:52:06 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: FY5KE
Operator(s): F1HAR
Station: FY5KE

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: GJ35pe
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Remote Operation

   15: 2505    59
Total: 2505    59  Total Score = 443,031

First of all, I'd like to apologize for the many clippings and breakups on my
transmission.
This issue, related to the internet link quality, was impossible to fix. It was
beyond my control.
Anyway, I didn't want to give up despite it was painful for me and especially
for the callers.
On monday, I learned from the local websites and papers there had been a failure
in the submarine cable network "Americas II" near French Guiana on
sunday !
Very bad luck for a remote operation :-(

Many thanks for your patience and your calls.

CU in the next one.

Best 73

Marc
F1HAR @FY5KE