[3830] ARRLDX SSB KH6CJJ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KH6CJJ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 05:22:17 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KH6CJJ
Operator(s): KH6CJJ
Station: KH6CJJ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Maui Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 23:41

  160:    1     1
   80:   37    14
   40:  173    40
   20:  522    42
   15:  307    41
   10:   37     5
-------------------
Total: 1077   143  Total Score = 462,033

Club: Maui Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

The first few hours were probably the best start I have had in the eight years I
have been contesting.  Unfortunately, it was all downhill from there.  Band
conditions were poor, especially on the low bands at night.  The one bright spot
was the 10 meter opening on Sunday morning.  For a low power low antenna station
like mine, it was limited to a few states, but was exciting none the less.  Oh
for the 10 meters of a few years ago!  Overall, it seemed to me that
participation was down.  Propagation was often there, but there seemed to be few
stations to work when it was there.  Thanks for all the Qs and especially to
K2PO whose 160 meter contact provided my first ever six band sweep.

Aloha, Kent