[3830] ARRLDX SSB VO1BQ SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VO1BQ SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 12:27:39 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: VO1BQ
Operator(s): VO1BQ
Station: VO1BQ

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 1.2

   20:  94     27
Total:  94     27  Total Score = 7,614

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

My computer went into an automated Windows Update and restart...when it came
back up I had an error message on my N1MM, guess I selected the wrong option and
ended up loosing my log for Sat morning that contained about 165 QSO's.  So had
to fiddle around and get N1MM reconfigured for an hour or so of operating on
Sunday morning.  Enjoyed being the first NA into EU on Sat and Sun morning and
enjoyed the pile ups. 73 Joe VO1BQ