[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kg5u@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KG5U LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2018 14:14:55 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 17

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 0.6

Total:  63  Mults = 63  Total Score = 3,969

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Woke up at 7:15. Took backyard temp (20f!!!! What's happening to this
world????), made coffee, turned on radio and N1MM, first contact at 1323z.

Great fun all the way on what turned out to be a single-band effort. Finished
with the rate counter at 180 (last 10qs, 100 for last 60qs). Great conditions,
great oprs, great fun!

Kudos to the ever sharp-eared VE3MGY who seems to hear me call him no matter how
frapping weak he is to me. Had about 6 or 8 ESP QSOs who, in a pileup of callers
I only got a couple of letters of their call, but somehow intuited their call
correctly for the Q. Love when that happens.

Now, to find out why my clock-radio alarm did not go off at 0543ct--NPR carries
Engines of our Ingenuity ONLY at that time of morning. Go figure.

73 de Dale, KG5U

Station:
1 - Elecraft K3S
Ant: AV640 (10-15-20), 40m inv vee, 80m inv vee
S/W: N1MM+ -- + still has a problem with SCP that N1MM didn't have. Pity.