[3830] RTTY Roundup KG3V SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, KG3V@chesbayva.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KG3V SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 00:57:04 +0000
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KG3V
Operator(s): KG3V
Station: KG3V

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: White Stone, VA
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    2
Total:  125  State/Prov = 37  Countries = 16  Total Score = 6,625

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Enjoyed the contest and a little more RTTY experience. Did have a bit of trouble
making QSOs in the crowded band full of strong signals. Had a minor antenna
disaster - both of my wire antennas (160m Dipole and ZS6BKW) were unable to
transmit, although they seemed to be receiving fine. We had some unusual amounts
of snow, ice, and cold temps here, so I suspect I got some ice in some of my
poorly-weatherproofed connectors. The only antenna I could use was a
ground-mounted vertical on my pier.

Trying to get time to replace my feed lines in time for upcoming CW contest

Thanks for the QSOs.