[3830] RTTY Roundup WT2P SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wt2p@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup WT2P SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018 01:30:28 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: WT2P
Operator(s): WT2P
Station: WT2P

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

Total:  434  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 15  Total Score = 27,776

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

I didn't come into this contest with the same enthusiasm I did last year mostly
due to contesting and a general fatigue of ham radio drama but still managed to
beat last year's score

Highlights were catching a late Sunday run on 40 and also bumping my 80M totals
up.

I was very sad to hear of K3LP's passing Saturday. And I had some personal
demons again (read: contesting fatigue, it's a real thing). I went to bed early
on Sat evening with ~130 q's.

Huge shout out to ND9G for his awesome score LP!

Looking forward to seeing as many SMC'ers as we can in the NAQP CW next weekend.
I'll be over the "contesting burnout" by then and ready to go.

73,
WT2P