[3830] RTTY Roundup W6TCP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6tcpian@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup W6TCP Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2018 16:48:22 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: W6TCP
Operator(s): W6TCP
Station: W6TCP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: San Jose

Total:  10  State/Prov = 8  Countries = 1  Total Score = 90

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

This was a BUST for me. First time activating the station from home since moving
here. Having set up the station the day before I found out that even 20 watts
take's out 7 AFCI's.  Having spent some time researching there are some articles
on the particular type of AFCI that I have. These, of course, need to be
replaced which I couldn't do today.  I tried to persuade the XYL to go shopping
but she didn't want to go out. I managed to grab a couple of time slots to
operate before the XYL QRM levels were too HIGH. Fortunately, the power to the
shack stays up, just no internet, lights, heating etc! Hoping to get this fixed
next week in time for NAQP's