[3830] CQWW CW VK3JA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk3ja@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VK3JA SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 22:41:39 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VK3JA
Operator(s): VK3JA
Station: VK3JA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:  223    21       48
   20:  137    21       36
   15:  846    20       59
   10:  104     5        7
------------------------------
Total: 1310    67      150  Total Score = 830,893

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Surprisingly good propagation considering the indexes.  Ten meters had big
signals trans-equitorial to JA for many hours.  15 meters into EU evening hours
here morning daybreak there was as good as I ever can recall.  Local
thunderstorms caused QRN the first night on 40 here but later in the weekend
the QRN weakened and 40m signals were so strong that the pileups became
unmanageable.

Some great operators in top form this year.  A few good runs made it a nice
contest weekend for me.  I hope you all enjoyed this great event.

73 to all  Steve VK3JA