[3830] CWopsT K4AFE HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, john.l.mcvey@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4AFE HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 14:18:12 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Nov 8

Call: K4AFE
Operator(s): K4AFE
Station: K4AFE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Lexington, TN
Operating Time (hrs): :56

Total:  58  Mults = 58  Total Score = 3,364

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the 20 wpm QSOs to West Tennessee. The purpose of today is to
encourage our CW Academy students to get involved and practice what they
learned. The CW Academy is a wonderful initiative and it is wildly successful!!
It mentors students who knew nothing about CW or perhaps were stuck at 5-10 wpm,
and in 8 weeks they are sending and copying at 20 wpm. Very few other learning
methods are this effective. If you are involved with the CW Academy, you know
what I mean. If you are not involved, check it out and become an advisor. They
are always looking for good ones and there are never enough.

Regards, John, K4AFE

Come visit our site:  http://www.deepdixiecc.org

Kenwood TS-990S
MFJ-998 Tuner