[3830] SS CW KD5DD(NN5O) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW KD5DD(NN5O) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 14:31:21 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KD5DD
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: KD5DD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 15:09

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Although just a casual effort, I was thrilled to be able to use the call sign
(KD5DD) for our Deep Dixie Contest Club (http://deepdixiecc.org) in the CW
Sweeps.

Thanks to all who gave our station a Q.  I was using KD5DD at my home station,
which is very modest.  No beams, towers, or booming signal from here...just the
seat of happiness when I get to work CW.

It was particularly rewarding to work so many of my CWOps friends during the
contest.  If you are reading this and haven't yet done so, I encourage you to
join us each Wednesday for one or more of the short, 1-hour mini-contests.
Times are 1300, 1900, and 0300z.  Exchange is simple.  For non-members, it's
just name and state/province/country.  For members, it's name and member
number.  I hope to hear you in the weekly CWTs!

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet