[3830] SS CW N3HEE SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, galicic@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW N3HEE SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 03:27:35 +0000
ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N3HEE
Operator(s): N3HEE
Station: N3HEE

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Off to a slow start again this year but settled in and got focused for a pretty
good effort. Fell slightly (3600 points) short of last years score due to two
less multipliers and 25 fewer Q's in the log.  Managed to work PR in the
closing minutes of the contest! Worked everything but NNY and VI.  Spent more
time on 15 meters this year due to good conditions and lots of activity during
the day. Put the second radio to very good use Sunday afternoon S&Ping
while running on 20 and 40 meters. Managed to get some small runs going on 80
Saturday night and on 40 late Sunday afternoon however I spent most of my time
S&P. K3 & TS-590SG @100W with simple wire antennas. -Joe N3HEE