[3830] CQWW SSB GW0RHC/P SOSB(A)/40Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gw0rhc@gworhc.f9.co.uk
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB GW0RHC/P SOSB(A)/40Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2017 15:59:27 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: GW0RHC/P
Operator(s): GW0RHC
Station: GW0RHC

Class: SOSB(A)/40Classic HP
QTH: io71vo57
Operating Time (hrs): 18:19

   40:  286    24       83
------------------------------

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Only the second entry in this contest and I choose 40M band only.
In 2016 I entered all bands

This year I decided to try one bank only 40M/A

There were a few hours in which there were very little new signals on 40 to
work, The stations I heard in the main I worked. Decent propagation to Central
America and into Brazil.
You could hear the band getting stronger in the afternoon on the 2nd day ME and
Far east opened up with some good contacts.

This year it was far more difficult than 2016.

73 and Gd Lk