[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2017 03:17:45 +0000
NCCC Sprint - Oct 27

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   3      3
   80:  13     11
   40:  16     12
   20:   9      7
   15:   0      0
Total:  41     33  Total Score = 1,353

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 35W/100@, TH6DXX, dipole, zepp, tee vertical.  Didn't listen to 15
tonight.  20 was quite good to both the west coast and to the north central
part of the country.  Also worked W4OC in SC on four bands.  40 was pretty good
all over with great signals from the west coast.  Only when I changed to 80M did
realize that I had been running only 35W on 20 and 40.  I had been on 80M
before the sprint started driving the amplifier wiht 35W from the transceiver
and had forgotten to raise the output to 100W.  80M was quite good with good
signals from all over including ghe west coast and Pacific NW.  Good QRP
signals from K8CN and KE0TT although didn't get in sequence for a QSO with Dan
on 80.  160 was OK to most of the eastern part of the country and all bands
were very quiet tonight.  Really fun even with my mistake in output, which no
doubt cost me some QSOs.  Thanks for all QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.