[3830] CQ WW RTTY S51A M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, s55o@hamradio.si
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY S51A M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 18:52:05 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: S51A
Operator(s): S55O S50XX S51TC S50LD S56TOM S51ZJ S56B
Station: S51A

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: jn76gc

   80:  668       17      62    15
   40: 1083       47      99    33
   20: 1195       54     106    36
   15:  661       41      97    34
   10:   68        1      36    15
------------------------------------
Total: 3675      160     400   133  Total Score = 6,099,786

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

1 Mult = 5,3 Q's

I thank all for a great game and specialy thanks to the N1MM team, who gives
great support as usual to us, nagging contesting teams and hope they will
support us in the future too!

Second, to all the ones who did contact us, thank you very much, and for those
who tryed to do the QSY for new mults, wow, we love thy!

It was a fun contest with actualy much better condiction as we tought it would
be. Upper bands were in better contition as we tought, but 80 and 40 did suffer
dx wise...

21 Mhz was a pleasant surprise to USA, heard some nice juicy W coast like UT
etc ...but couldnt get trough...next time :)

10 brought 1 USA, i thank you for calling N8PR!

S51A is a small loot station with 2 towers, 2 vericals, 1 rotary dipole, 2 inv
V and a k9ay in the outskirts of Ljubljana. My team and it's scores are a
statement - that the lack of space is no excuse for lousy scores...

GL
Bostjan S55O