[3830] CQ WW RTTY WA7LNW SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa7lnw@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY WA7LNW SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2017 04:32:37 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WA7LNW
Operator(s): WA7LNW
Station: WA7LNW

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 14
Remote Operation

   80:   43       20      5     6
   40:   86       26      7     8
   20:   94       32     31    20
   15:  196       29     39    20
   10:    9        2      6     5
-----------------------------------
Total:  428      109     88    59  Total Score = 190,976

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Remote: TS-480, KPA500, 5 band HEX Beam @ 65 ft., HF-2V vertical 40/80, 80 meter
wire sloper.

Fun having 10 meters come alive for a few Qs on Sunday. Along with South
American stations, worked Max, NG7M in northern Utah and Press, N6SS near
Prescott, AZ. 15 meters was wide open on Sunday and was where I enjoyed
battling smaller pileups.

Struggled with N1MM/MMTTY software randomly hanging long on transmit before
switching to receive. Spent much to much time attempting to troubleshoot
problem without every discovering a solution. Bottom line, the more hours in
front of the radio, higher your overall score.  So as you can see, the cooler
fall weather got the better of me.  Promise I will be more motivated in
upcoming events this season. Best of 73's de Jack, WA7LNW