[3830] CWopsT NN4K HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN4K HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 04:17:07 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jun 29

Call: NN4K
Operator(s): NN4K
Station: NN4K

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA

Total:  40  Mults = 36  Total Score = 1,440

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the contacts. QRN and crashes here. Tried an old centerfed doublet
for this session and performance is not too good. Might make a change with that
one this summer. I was able to work John ON4UN and Mike F5IN and Peter HA8RM
with it. But it was a wet noodle in the US pileups. It didn't load as well as
it should have. Worked some new (to me) call signs. I like the spirit of the
members; willing to get on and make CWT contacts even if the QRN and crashes
are tough. Keep it up guys, it's fun to play when others are willing to show up
no matter what. The top scores shows that we have a solid, consistent group of
CWops. See you next week
73 Mac NN4K