[3830] FlQP KN4Y SO Mobile+DriverCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP KN4Y SO Mobile+DriverCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 14:23:24 +0000
Florida QSO Party

Call: KN4Y
Operator(s): KN4Y
Station: KN4Y

Class: SO Mobile+DriverCW LP
QTH: FL

   40:   232    0
   20:   848    0
   15:    20    0
   10:
--------------------
Total:  1100    0  CW Mults = 503  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 84,768

Club: SPORTSMAN'S PARADISE ARC

Comments:

Nice Florida weekend for QSO party. I operated in 23 Florida counties, made 1100
QSO's.  My wife wandered off on Sunday and I got call from a Deputy when in
Liberty county, had to cut trip short and did not run Gadsden and my home
county Wakulla. What a bummer. Had pile-ups in all counties, the latte I bought
got cold. Saw and heard a lot of motorcycles in the panhandle. Worked more
Ontario stations than I did in the Ontario QSO party, lot of boarder crossings.
DX was down, only worked a few stations. The number of QSO's per county
proportional to the time operating in that county.