[3830] OkQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, totya@zsmkomds.edu.sk
Subject: [3830] OkQP OM2VL(@OM8A) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017 09:34:32 +0000
Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 17:00

  160:
   80:    3
   40:   38      9
   20:  103     69
----------------------------
Total:  144     78      0  Mults = 75  Total Score = 44,100

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

Usually I can't take part on OK QP, because it was on same weekend as
RDXC. This year fortunally OK QP was 1 week earlier. Condx before the
QP was not so good: 20m closed very early when 40m was still dead
here. So, I thought it will be very hard for me and sure missed many
counties in my "dead zone betwen 20m closing and 40m opening" ...
Another problem that on same weekend was several Contests with many
many participating stations from EU.

Thanks a lot to Connie K5CM organizing this nice QP and my BIG thanks to mobile
stations who gave me so many QSOs on both modes. Where was resident
stations????? I tried several times CQ on SSB but no any resident back to my
call. I had excellent pileup on sunday at 19:00 - 20:25Z on 20m and made 91
QSO but no any Oklahoma station.

Most QSOs with:
K5YAA/M 48 QSO/26 cty
K5CM/M 45/23
W0BH/M 30/17
KK6MC/M 22/14
AF5Q/M 20/16
NU0Q/M 16/16
K0WHY/M 13/13
K5DB/M 11/11
N5XTR 2/2
AB5J/M 1/1.

Missed only 2 counties: McLain & Choctaw.

SWEEP was very very close .... :( from Choctaw I heard and called  10 minutes
Bob W0BH/M but no lucky :( ....
I have noticed that AF5Q will be from McLain, I listening on his frq
1000 times but unfortunatelly I can't found him at this time - before
and after of course many times. Maybe at thats time was on his frq
some EU station.

My BIG thanks to Jerry K5YAA/M who change his route to give me Bryan county as
my # 75 + many SSB QSO's.
BIG thanks also for other mobiles for his excellent job.

Unfortunatelly I dont know about AB5J, that he is also mobile. I made him from
1 county and dont take attention later ... after the party from John N6MU I got

information, that he was SEVERAL times on McLain county ...

On 80m I heard and called several stations, but on my LOG are only K5CM &
K5YAA.

Thank you very much for the nice weekend!

Please your QSl's for my US County Toplist. 73, Laci OM2VL