[3830] ARRLDX CW KL7DJT SO Unlimited QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KL7DJT SO Unlimited QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 20:51:25 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KL7DJT
Operator(s): KL7DJT
Station: KL7DJT

Class: SO Unlimited QRP
QTH: KL
Operating Time (hrs): 45
Radios: SO2R
Remote Operation

  160:  1450    64
   80:  1450    64
   40:  4500    64
   20:  4500    64
   15:  4500    64
   10:  4500    64
--------------------
Total: 23800   384  Total Score = 27,417,600

YUGE!  ME, NOT YOU. I was watching Fox and Friends last Monday - trust me,
they're the best, especially the blonde intern, her name is something Slavic,
reminds me of my daughters -- when Mike Pence walked by and mentioned his chief
of staff wanted to take the weekend off to do something on the radio. Some kind
of contest.  I'm always up for a contest, right?  I'm a WINNER!  Alex Jones is
the best radio guy I know, really the best, YUGE fan, so I called Infowars and
got the lowdown.  By that afternoon I had claimed for myself KL7DJT by
proclamation.  I asked Kelly-Ann to set me up with the code thing -- not the
football (yet), Morse -- but I'm a busy guy, right?  Not enough time.  I mean,
international leaders calling all the time and press conferences.  So I had
Reince give a shout over to the boys at NSA, and apparently they have a whole
bunch of people just listening to Russia, so I told them to stop that nonsense.
 We're pals with Putin, right?  Big waste of taxpayer dollars listening to
Russians.  Instead I told them to turned their radios on the US channels
looking for people with funny accents.  Probably illegal immigrants.  I also
told them to pick their best code guys -- gals are too busy to know code if
they're cooking and cleaning, changing diapers, and getting ready for their men
to come home.  I KNEW this was gonna be great, the best radio contest EVER,
because I created it.  Why didn't someone else think of that?  Because they're
not as smart as me.  Trust me, I know how smart I am.  There must have been 300
of these code guys, maybe more.  Yeah, a lot more.  Half a million, actually.  I
changed the shabbat around to be on Monday instead, because Ivanka and Jared
keep a kosher house and were coming to visit this weekend.  Didn't want
"ham" anything around out of respect -- great people, the Jews, but
funny diets, which I respect tremendously.  But seriously, no pork?  Besides,
Monday is MY HOLIDAY.  I created it from the ground up.  In fact, we put tens
of thousands of people back to work right here in Washington building memorials
to me because of it.  AMERICA FIRST.

I kicked some serious butt, so I hope you all enjoy being LOSERS! I know you
wish you were smarter, like me.  Bigly yours...