[3830] ARRLDX CW ON7EH SOSB/80 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, on7eh@skynet.be
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW ON7EH SOSB/80 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 20:24:12 +0000
ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: ON7EH
Operator(s): ON7EH
Station: ON7EH

Class: SOSB/80 LP
QTH: Machelen

   80:  271    41
Total:  271    41  Total Score = 33,333

Club: NBT Grimbergen

Comments:

This time, the setup had been prepared, well in advance:
TRX: K3/100 + KAT500
Rx-ant: ON900BN/P tunable BPF + 120m long unterminated Beverage
Tx-ant: quarterwave radiator, built up around a 18m Spiderpole over a good
radial ground.
N1MM+ contest logger

After the first SR, I accumulated 165 QSO's with DX: N2IC,K0RF, NONI, K5RX,
K5ZO & W5RU.
Next activity till sunday morning SR produced this DX: K0KT,N5TF, AA7A, N6SS.
Overall ODX was a loud K6CTA from CA.

Generally, I noted good east coast US activity with especially good presence of
close by Canadian eastern provinces.
The last 2 hours hardly produced QSO's, meaning, I'd given the best of
myself...

73 es thanks for the many QSO's!

Michel, ON7EH

Stations wanting to hear their signal in my Rx, please send an email...