[3830] CQ160 CW W3USA(K8MR) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W3USA(K8MR) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 13:14:16 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W3USA
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL

Total:  QSOs = 78  State/Prov = 25  Countries = 6  Total Score = 5,921

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

After operating Friday evening with my call, I took advantage of CQ's lack of a
"One Call Per Transmitter" rule to fire up as W3USA on Saturday
evening. It was much more fun than trying to find the few people I had not
worked the first night. With the ability to check logs for uniques and other
"manufactured" contacts, this ARRL rule is ripe for reexamination.

Similar results for my condo hidden antenna QTH here in Florida. W4 is the big
source of QSOs; none at all in W9,W0, or of course W6/7. From here Caribbean DX
is easy and loud; C6AGU,ZF9CW,and XE2S were among the loudest signals, not
counting K5KG who is four miles away :-).

Always good to pass out some QSOs to the deserving, especially my cold weather
friends up north  :-)

73 - Jim  K8MR