[3830] TBDC ON7EH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] TBDC ON7EH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 18:05:29 +0000
Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: ON7EH
Operator(s): ON7EH
Station: ON7EH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Machelen
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5

Total:  QSOs = 312  Total Score = 2,064

Club: NBT Grimbergen

Comments:

I am always happy to participate in the Stew Perry, I like the concept.

Trx: Elecraft K3/100
Tx-antenna: the amazing inverted L 15m high down to 11m (radials covering
270°)
Rx: BPF (google YU1LM 160m)+ 2 orthogonal Beverages (60m to NE/SW, 130m to
NW/SE)
N1MM+ logger

RUN did produce many QSO's in EU but returned very little, further away.
So the band was S&P-ed many times.
We started working NA some 2 hours before our sunrise, at high rate: in total
some 60 US/VE went into the log.
Points/QSO averaged at 6.6.
Thanks to all participants and the organisation!
Seasons greetings,
Michel, ON7EH