[3830] ARRL 10 KT4Q SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt4q@usa2net.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KT4Q SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 04:07:36 +0000
ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KT4Q
Operator(s): KT4Q
Station: KT4Q

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Florida

   CW:   80    39
  SSB:  487    39
-------------------
Total:  567    78  Total Score = 100,932

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Well I spent as much time getting 50 Qs when the bands were quiet as I did
getting the 500 when active.  Had a few good runs but typically only lasted for
15 minutes, then the door would close.  WI & MN were my states on Saturday.
NY & OH were my Sunday states.  I worked numerous FL stations both on CW and
Phone.  Suprisingly only a few contacts came from EU.  I think I can count them
on one hand.  Almost no Caribbean.  I think the way to approach this contest is
to be casual except for the hours of 11:00-4:00 ET, then it is all business.

Rig: Yaesu FTdx5000mp
Ants:Cushcraft X7 yagi @ 60ft (Main), Cushcraft R7 vert @ 85ft (Rcvr B)
Amp: AL572 @ 1,200W
Cans:Heil Pro7