[3830] ARRL 10 KM4HI SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, km4hi@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KM4HI SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 01:28:10 +0000
ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KM4HI
Operator(s): KM4HI
Station: KM4HI

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: NFL

   CW:  213    46
  SSB:   30    13
-------------------
Total:  243    59  Total Score = 53,808

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I wasn't expecting much in conditions and it turned out that way. Had more Q's
in CQ-VHF contest in July, all on 6m. Was fun though. FL had a pipeline to MI
and NY. Where was NJ? Worked my ole teammates from NQ4I ... K5KG, VE3CX, W4LT,
WB5EIN. Several OJ's were worked. The pipeline from TX came in late on Sunday.
MS was all I got from 5 land. Good showing from SA but no HK, YV or HC heard.
Only EU worked was a EF5 and an EA6. Good showing from CA as usual.
Happy Holidays to all! See you in 2017.
73 - Jim KM4HI