[3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE9AA/M LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 14:27:48 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 7

Call: VE9AA/M
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb

Total:  25  Mults = 25  Total Score = 625

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Self inflicted Xmas light QRM ! Yes, I put Xmas lights on the MINI and was
driving around out in the country trying to make QSO's under my own QRM (mostly
from the 12vdc-120vac inverter I think)

QRN/M vy lite on 15m, but no signals.

EU's very loud on 20m. (IT9VDQ, IK0YVV, F6HKA all well over s9)

Tough sledding on 40m with a 4' antenna

Nice to finally get through to FS/W9ILY who sounded like he had 1/2 of Europe
calling him at times.

Snagged Marv N5AW right at the end on 20m.  Boy he wasn't very loud and he had
lots of guys calling. Nice ears to hear my Xmas-MINI Marv.

Ho Ho Ho !

Mike in the MINI