[3830] ARRL 160 K0UK SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K0UK SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2016 14:40:35 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 6:18hr

Total:  QSOs = 302  Sections = 73  Countries = 5  Total Score = 49,218

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Thanks to all the FB cw ops out there..Its always a pleasure and honor to
operate on the Top Band. Being in a residential area got plenty of noise and no
receiving antenna, My BAD Hi..Thanks to all the GMCC'er worked. Here is partial
list from memory W0ETT Ken, K0FX Don, K7TD Terry, N0KE Phil, KI0II Ron, KV0Q
Bill, K0RF Chuck, saw WC7S spotted but never heard him.
 About 150 per night. Didn't want to NOT get my rest. God Bless PTL bill K0UK