[3830] CQWW CW KZ5D SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KZ5D SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 14:31:39 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 17:30
Radios: SO2R

  160:   19     5       12
   80:   32    10       24
   40:  203    26       74
   20:  232    22       67
   15:  175    18       58
   10:   39    11       21
------------------------------

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

Oh how we missed the propagation. ones 16, 17, 18, 19 notable absent here.
Worked only 2 zone 16s during the limited time I was on. High bands amazingly
quiet and easy to copy the weak signals. Just not enough of them. Time limited
due to family commitments. Started off thinking about getting 24 hours and
doing the Classic category. But after about 12 hours, that wasn't going to
work, so fired up the second radio on Sunday morning and had some fun for the
last 5 hours I had available. Does anybody know how we could change
Thanksgiving date so it wouldn't conflict with CQ WW?