[3830] CQWW SSB IT9RBW SOSB(A)/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB IT9RBW SOSB(A)/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 13:16:43 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: IT9RBW
Operator(s): IT9RBW
Station: IT9RBW

Class: SOSB(A)/80 HP
QTH: It9rbw
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:  890    16       87
------------------------------

I decided to spend a weekend suffering on band 80 m on ssb! I reached the goal.
The first night was above expectations, I closed over 300 qso and 70 countries.
The second was upsetting, bad conditions, high qrm and unsuccessful calls,
incessant manual search, the second VFO did never stop, the bandmap was empty;
there wasn't anything to do.
The third night was the same, the Sicily is too far away from all the Europe.
In centre Europe at 12:00 utc they ran, here I thought about the
There were always s57aw and ol0m, in every hour of the day.Compliments.
My inverted L attracted so many qrm, at the end about 30 American station, only
4 ja.
To complete the suffering, within hours of the end, I had problems with Al, so
I decided to close.
I couldn't do anything more, pleased of me, but less of the result.
I won't do anymore a contest in Low without an rx antenna, my ears have to take
a break.
In contact with my dear friend iz2wfl (IB9A), who has partecipated on so 40A,
congratulations for the work done.

Alex IT9RBW