[3830] IlQP W9QL Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9ql@att.net
Subject: [3830] IlQP W9QL Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 12:35:39 +0000
Illinois QSO Party

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: Lake

  160:
   80:     20       74
   40:     32      289
   20:      4      136
------------------------
Total:     56      499  Mults = 126  Total Score = 76,986

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

About 50 Q's less than last year. 20 was pretty poor, I probably spent more time
there than I should have, because I missed quite a few counties, only 76 this
time. Saw many counties spotted that I simply could not hear. 40 was OK, but
still struggled with lots of stations down in the noise. Missed AK, HI, DE, VT
and ND. Thanks to the rovers and portable for their efforts to get as many
counties on the air as possible. Worked lots of friends along the way, which
always makes this a fun event.

Dave
FTdx5000MP with a G5RV @ 35 ft.