[3830] CQ WW RTTY ZM2B(ZL2BR) Classic SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 2bfrank@orcon.net.nz
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY ZM2B(ZL2BR) Classic SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 04:48:14 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: ZM2B
Operator(s): ZL2BR
Station: ZM2B

Class: Classic SOSB15 HP
QTH: Taranaki

   15:  494      40      44    26
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  494      40      44    26  Total Score = 158,180

Target was to beat my SOSB15 PB set last year, but came up well short, qso's
were not far behind but dxcc mults were very hard to get.

Eastwards propagation just about finished around the Ural Mts, UA0's were easy
but even UA9's were rare with only a couple in my log. Total for Europe was
just 27:
Zone 14 - 1
Zone 15 - 19
Zone 16 - 7

Westwards, it was the Appalachian Mts that was about the limit, just five New
England qso's, one ON and nil QC. NA total was 165:
Zone 3 - 77
Zone 4 - 59
Zone 5 - 29

Zone 25 was a happy hunting ground with 216 qso's, another good one was zone 25
with 18 qso's, contest activity from YB has increased significantly in recent.
years.

Station:
IC-7600
AL-80B