[3830] NA Sprint CW NA6O HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW NA6O HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 04:09:25 +0000
NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: NA6O
Operator(s): NA6O
Station: NA6O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Livermore, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:   20     :18
   40:  102    1:22
   20:   67    1:20
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: Northern California Contest Club #2

Comments:

TS-590s, KPA500, low dipoles, 80m vertical, N1MM+

My first NA Sprint. Went really well, overall. Before the contest I CQd for
awhile on 15 to see what RBN had to say... Basically nuthin, to I started on
20. I could really hear activity die down after an hour or so. Spent most of my
time on 40, which slowed way down in the last hour. Went inside and found the
XYL was NOT watching TV (for once), so I managed to operate the last minutes on
80. Like the start of the contest, that's where I get the full effect of losing
every jump ball, so CQing works better. Love the pileups!