[3830] KsQP N0NB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0nb@n0nb.us
Subject: [3830] KsQP N0NB Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 20:26:25 +0000
Kansas QSO Party

Call: N0NB
Operator(s): N0NB
Station: N0NB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bremen, KS
Operating Time (hrs): 12:20

   80:    0      0      0
   40:   70     67      0
   20:  164    104      0
   15:    1      0      0
   10:    0      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  235    171      0  Mults = 54  Total Score = 56,538

I relinquished the use of N0N this year due to extenuating circumstances.
Thanks to Ron, AD0DX for picking it up and giving it a good workout, from what
I understand.

Bands weren't great, as expected, but better than I'd feared.  A bit of EU DX
on Sunday kept it interesting.  Only had one antenna available, the DX-EE, as I
started working on refurbishing the 4BTV a bit too late to get it up for the
party.

I used Tlf on Linux for the first time in this party.  Overall it did well but
there are a few things to fix for the future.  No computer or program crashes
and no RFI issues due to shack improvements earlier this year.  The main thing
is that all log information was retained and the CW and phone macros worked
flawlessly, if only the op in this shack could be so flawless!

Once again I missed the bonus station, KS0KS.  :-(