[3830] WAE CW K0EJ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ej@juno.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW K0EJ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 01:13:47 +0000
WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: K0EJ
Operator(s): K0EJ
Station: K0EJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Soddy-Daisy, TN
Operating Time (hrs): 28
Radios: SO2R

   80:   72         104
   40:  293         111
   20:  487          92
   15:  200          68
   10:   18          26
-------------------------
Total: 1070  1066   401  Total Score = 856,536

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

No internet at contest QTH so had to tune for my mults but most called in.
Interesting condx - heard E2X LP and worked a few stations on 15M before
daylight thinking band was going to explode at sunrise but petered out on
Saturday and missed it Sunday morning while at church. 3-10M Qs on Saturday but
at least caught a few more Sunday. 15M was biggest change from last year for me.
Things to look forward. Some great ops out there handling those QRQ QTCs!
73, Mark K0EJ