[3830] IARU NX6T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6KI73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU NX6T M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2016 06:43:50 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI N6ERD KK6NON K4RB W2PWS NN6X N6EEG
Station: NX6T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA

  160:   14       0     4       2
   80:   61      21     7       4
   40:  124     418    25      17
   20:  314     585    23      18
   15:   81      27    13      14
   10:    0       0     0       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  594    1051    72      55  Total Score = 600,710

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Condx seemed poor overall. Just like last year's IARU effort, 10 MTR Band
yielded nothing and 15 mtrs was a rerun of being anemic. JA stations were
conspicuously missing from the higher bands of 15 and 20 mtrs. We lost our only
connection to the internet when our telephone DSL line failed the night before
the contest and the AT&T telephone
repair technician never showed during the contest. Operating MS Category with 2
stations and no Skimmer or internet spots cost us many Qs. 73 de N6KI